3M™ High Flow Filter Cartridges
Features, Advantages and Benefits
The High Flow Filter Cartridge, 740KF puts an extraordinary
amount of surface area into a single cartridge. This results
in the following:
• High loading capacity for long life and lower cost filtration.
• Fewer cartridges for fewer change-outs and lower labor cost.
• Fewer seals, reduced risk of bypass resulting in high quality
• Extremely low disposal costs, less than a tenth of some
cartridges. Double O-ring seals in a variety of material options
• Extremely low risk of bypass for high quality fluids.
• No loose parts to assemble for easy installation, thus less
• No springs and caps to lose reduces the risk of bypass.
• Broad chemical compatibility for many applications.
• Convenient handle for easy manual or mechanical removal.
Materials of Construction
Meltblown polypropylene microfiber filter media provides high
particle removal efficiency for high quality filtration with
broad chemical compatibility. No silicone is intentionally
used in materials of construction or in manufacturing.
The raw materials composing these filters are FDA compliant
according to CFR Title 21.
Prefilters or final filters for:
• Acids and bases - Machine coolants
• Amines - Magnetic media
• Carbon beds - Makeup water
• Completion fluids - Organic solvents
• Deep wells - Photo chemicals
• Desalination - Plating solutions
• DI resins - RO membranes
• EDM fluids - Storm water
• Glycol - UF membranes
• Groundwater clean-up - Wastewater
• Laundry water - Waterflood
• Workover fluids
- TOP -