Standard Bag Filter Housing
Classic single bag filter housings manufactured by automated
processes to provide high quality and consistency.
• Standard material 316L ss
• Automated welding system in Argon
• A press forming of the filter body now replaces the conventional
ring usually welded inside the filter body to support the
restrainer basket and to provide the seat for the bag. This
is to prevent contamination guaranteeing the system integrity.
• Very small internal volume, minimum loss of product
• Lid held by means of standard reclining clamps, PTFE gasket
could be easily compressed
• Stainless steel adjustable legs as a standard for size 1
& size 2
• Electro polished restrainer basket, full penetration welding
between cylinder and perforated cap
• Our restrainer basket fits most of the standard filter housing
Standard IN & OUT connections are 2” BSP male for
size 1 & 2 and 1½” BSP male for size 3 &
4, a flanged version can be obtained from standard screwing
and welding threaded flanges on the standard BSP connections,
they can be in accordance with various standards (ASME code,
BSP, DIN etc.).
Sanitary versions are available on application, they can be
provided with DIN 11851 liners for food and beverage applications
or with Tri-Clover for pharmaceutical use.
Standard finish is electro polished inside and outside; other
surface finish treatments are available on application. (i.e.
manual polishing, sand blasting etc.)
• Paint & varnish
• Process filtration in general
• Food and beverage applications
• Pharmaceutical applications
- TOP -